New Years 2023
Submission to this prompt will either be to apply for the New Years gift which is free to all users or enter the raffle for the XTA design "Bright Stars".
Submission to this prompt will either be to apply for the New Years' gift and badge which is free to all users or enter the raffle for the XTA design "Bright Stars".
This submission option is for all pieces related to the New Years' 2023 event!
- Please include a note about whether you are submitting for the New Years' gift and badge or entering for the Bright Stars XTA Raffle.
- You do not need to manually add rewards to your claim, they will be granted by the mods when tallying the value of the art.
XTA Raffle Specific:
- Your first entry requires nothing more than just sending in this form! Simply put 'Free Ticket' in the 'Submission URL' section of the submission form.
(Please do this separate from entering for the New Years' gift and badge.)
- For additional entries for the XTA Raffle, you are required to either draw at minimum a flat-colored halfbody in a clearly depicted scene or write a piece with a word count of at least 1000 words about the design.
- All submissions for the XTA need to be added to the "New Years' 2023 Event" folder in the gallery.
- When sending in this form for additional entries, you will need to include a gallery link for the image in the 'Submission URL' section of the submission form.
- All entrants must be willing to gift their art/writing to the new owner when winners are announced.
- You may only draw/write twice for the design, extra images beyond that will not earn extra points and will merely be treated as additional gift art.
- As this is meant to be a raffle, this means you can have 1 free ticket and 2 additional tickets as result of the XTA submissions.