The oracle's shop assistant quickly presses a list into your hand and begs your assistance in seeking out some missing materials in return for a small reward.
Many a mhoat are stumbling upon a hidden away stall in a market or a doorway hidden away at the end of an alley. All of these various locations lead to a single shop either bare of all goods for first-time visitors or brimming with fantastical potions and unique pets for repeat visitors. Behind the counter is a pale blue mhoat with ghostly companions drifting around his form, he seems rather frazzled and quickly waves over whatever visitor might enter the shop.
The oracle's shop assistant quickly presses a list into your hand and begs your assistance in seeking out some missing materials in return for a small reward. It isn't often one goes shopping and finds themselves sent out on an errand, but can you really refuse such a pitiful-looking mhoat?
Leander's study of mushroom growth appears to be going on in the background and on Oracle's advice he has decided to take up a bit of experimentation. Oracle's recommendation could be a wise suggestion or a double-edged sword, Leander won't be the one to question the wisdom...no no, he'll leave that to the eager few who complete his tasks. The experiments in question is the application of elemental items to everyday objects. It is a bit of on the fly
mad science invention.
His request this month is that Mynrosians take one of the teacups on the counter that have a coating of starlight ash on the outside. These unique cups are meant to keep any liquid inside warm, but whether they work is up to those who take the cups to discover. Do the cups perform their function, do they overheat, or are there unique uses to be found such as the cooking of "cup"cakes? That's what Mynrosians this month will have to test out and report back to Leander.
This submission option is for all pieces related to the Oracle Task!
- All participants in the creation of a piece must make an individual submission to earn rewards!
- You may make a submission no matter where your piece has been uploaded, they are all eligible for the listed rewards. (ex. DeviantArt, Twitter, Toyhou.se, etc.)
- When making a submission, all characters included in the piece should be listed with the "Add Character" option by adding their code from the character masterlist (ex. M-0248, M-0069, V-0008, etc.)
- You do not need to add rewards to your claim manually, they will be granted automatically as a part of the prompt rewards.
- The minimum requirement for the oracle task is a flat-colored halfbody or a written piece with a word count of at least 500 words.