By purchasing, creating, or otherwise obtaining a Realm of Mynros character design or registering for this Website (https://www.mhoats.com/), you agree to the following Terms.
For reference Realm of Mynros groups include: Mhoat-boat
This document may undergo changes over time. Changes will be announced via the NEWS PAGE 30 days before the effective date. Continuing to use the Website after this date constitutes agreement with the modified Terms.
Offenses follow a three-strike system. Users who break these Terms may receive a strike depending on the situation. After gaining three of these aforementioned strikes, users will be subject to consideration of being removed and/or banned from the Website and other groups operated by Realm of Mynros.
I. GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Please give credit to Auriole [Can be referred to as Auri, or Numi with a link to DeviantArt profile or similar to clarify that Numi is Auriole] for owning Realm of Mynros.
- As a particular note, character species within the Realm of Mynros may have additional accreditations, this will be updated over time as new character species may arise.
- Credit is required everywhere you post art of your character.
- Secondary credit needs to be given for the designer of a given character.
No "backseat" administrating or modding, please leave group procedures to group staff!
- If someone is having issues or has done something wrong, note the group [whether on DeviantArt, Discord, or the website itself] so that an administrator can fix the issue.
Be kind and courteous to all members, if not simply professional or neutral in interactions. Intentional drama is not allowed and incendiary comments not permitted.
- If a member problem should arise, please send a note to the group [whether on DeviantArt, Discord, or the website itself] or directly to an administrator [with prior permission- otherwise Auriole/Numbunny is happy to talk privately] to discuss it.
- If a member is suspected of cheating or manipulating group rewards administrators will also handle it, please do not accuse or ‘go after’ an individual suspected of this yourself.
Please allow group administrators and volunteers at least 72 hours to respond to any type of inquiry. (Submission review, masterlist updates, etc.) Sometimes things may take longer if considerable offline issues are occurring, but after 72 hours by all means you can ask what happened. We are happy to help!
- If commenting on DeviantArt itself, please ping @auriole or note the group, mhoat-boat for aid on that site, do not message individual administrators.
- If commenting on Discord, please DM Auri#1654 directly as needed, or if you have previously discussed things with another administrator you may contact them- do not harass them or approach them otherwise individually.
- In addition- Please allow admins at least one (1) week to distribute event prizes and gifts. If we missed you, by all means- please let us know!
- If repeated inquiries are made within a short time period that would be considered harassment, a strike will result.
Only artwork of officialized characters listed on their appropriate masterlist will be accepted as usable within the Realm of Mynros website and group[s]. Do not "repurpose" official Realm of Mynros artwork for other projects, we will reach out as needed to approach members for Guest Art involvement and other needed aid.
II. GENERAL ADOPTABLE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Realm of Mynros’ species [unless otherwise noted] are what is considered a closed species and you cannot make your own without permission.
- Permission is given in the form of "Make-Your-Own" or "MYO" slots.
- It is highly encouraged NOT to repost full, unwatermarked versions of Realm of Mynros species adoptables anywhere, and to put appropriate protections on your unique character artwork to disincentivize stealing.
Do not claim the art and design as your own, unless you designed the character- but the general species ownership credits would still belong to Auriole/Numbunny [Auri].
- Give credit to the original artist [including yourself!] should you post your purchased adoptable anywhere.
- Individual artists will have their own terms and conditions for using their given artwork and sometimes designs, and also on how they process their sales. Please be respectful of them. [For example, Auriole/Numbunny sends invoices to buyers via PayPal.]
Currently co-ownership of characters is not allowed under the terms for Realm of Myros species. Users who are banned from a given Realm of Mynros species group [Current group[s]: Mhoat-boat] are not permitted to actively participate in group activities or the Realm of Mynros website.
- Designs owned by banned members still belong to the banned individual- but cannot participate in the group officially or be sold or transferred officially.
- That design that was owned before banning will be considered "dead" or "inactive". You can still draw about it or write about it- we cannot take away your rights to a character/design/piece of art you paid for. They simply won’t be a member of Mynros’ world anymore.
- A design will also be noted as "inactive" if the account associated with it is deactivated or otherwise no longer responsive [when this is notified to us- as in you plan to close your accounts and go “offline”. If you ever come back, please update us!
- On that note, anyone found to be selling a design inauthentically (aka you don't own it), particularly an "inactive" design, will swiftly be banned and reported since you'll be selling the artwork and character rights inauthentically.
Changes to designs are allowed given the process outlines below is followed-
Characters should be drawn and written about with accessories and abilities they actually have, unless the artwork is deliberately specified as AU [Alternate Universe] and therefore not qualified for official group events, prompts, and similar. As the owner of a design, you may always take aspects of a Realm of Mynros character [with permission from its designer- this statement is blanket permission from auriole/numbunny] and reuse them for something entirely new. Keywords being "entirely new". Characters morph and change- just don't call it a member of its species anymore or use any distinct species concepts.
- You can also change your character into a completely other Closed Species as long as you have the other Closed Species creator's permission and you notify auriole/numbunny. The character will then be bound with any additional closed species form and any trading should treat all forms as one character.
III. RESELLING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You must link the masterlist entry for Realm of Mynros species put up for trade/sale/raffle in their respective group.
- Users who are banned from the Realm of Mynros website or a respective DeviantArt group belonging to auriole/mewhaku CANNOT obtain ownership of another Realm of Mynros species.
- As mentioned earlier inactive characters are not officially recognized in the group and may not be used for prompts or the ARPG.
- We currently do not have any explicitly banned users, but we will provide a public link if this occurs- these banned users as mentioned cannot sell or trade their Realm of Mynros species characters as these become inactive upon banishment.
Once the masterlist has been updated with new owners, the transfer cannot be reversed.
- All trades, resales, and gifts are final. Group administrators cannot reverse this unless the sale was a scam in some way- and we would need appropriate evidence.
Gifting, retrading, and reselling adoptable species designs are allowed according to the status listed on their appropriate masterlist.
- Make Your Own [MYO] Character Slots which are not yet designed may be traded or sold again given their respective original status [gifts/traded may be gifted/traded, but not sold for example.]
- The appropriate Masterlist gives all the details you would need in general for these transactions.
On a note of the above, you cannot resell your character for higher than the original cost- this is meant to avoid excess resale of character designs.
- However, if you have added significant value to your character’s design, please note the group or contact Auriole/Numbunny through official channels for an updated character value. Realm of Mynros owner, Auriole/Numbunny can apply this additional value as needed. [Added value applies to any purchased artwork/writing that has been accumulated during the ownership of the mhoat. You will need proof of purchase for a piece to qualify for additional value to a design.]
- As a result, only direct resale is approved, no resale “character auctions” of the highest bidder. Auctions are only permitted upon original sale of the character in question.
- If a group member is in financial straits and needs to sell in order to obtain funds for living offline, please do reach out to the group- we will work with you to help!
- In addition, character species adoptables may be traded for real life merchandise up to the value of money spent to originally purchase the design.
To ensure it is understood- please note that Realm of Mynros cannot facilitate the trades or sales- we are not an ecommerce marketplace or servicer. If merchandise is lost in transit, we cannot compensate you. If an individual never fulfills their half of an art trade and you proceeded with the character transaction- we can help you reach out but cannot force fulfillment. Please be careful when doing character sales or trades!
- If there is proof shown a member was disingenuous, we can ban them or give them strikes as appropriate, however.
You may trade/sell your Realm of Mynros based species design for virtual pet site currency/items/pets on websites that allow cross-site trading.
- For these trades, as always, please ensure you provide the exact terms of the agreement shown when we go to process the trade.
- Again, Realm of Mynros associated groups cannot help you if currencies or other items are lost or have other issues after the trade is processed.
- Before processing a given off-site trade, you will need prior direct approval from auriole/numbunny for said trade.
- The member receiving the design must also then have Realm of Mynros and DeviantArt-based accounts to receive the species design on. They must be a member of its respective group.
- If you want to trade the design offsite and the other party does not want to follow the above final bullet point - the design must be altered to the point where it is no longer a Realm of Mynros based creature.
- Again, this must be reviewed with the respective group or auriole/numbunny prior to the completion of a sale or trade.
- Auriole/Numbunny does not operate on some other sites, such as but not including: Amino, YouTube's art community, etc. We cannot have individuals. As a result, auriole/numbunny cannot oversee non-group based activity on these other platforms, hence why we do not currently support them.
Gifted or Traded Realm of Mynros based species may always be sold for the original price the design sold for or the value of the myo slot for designs earned rather than purchased. Please respect other species’ and design’s TOS when character trading or selling. For individuals using the website toyhou.se to keep track of characters, the creator must be listed as "numbunny" for any designs there. (If you designed it, you can list yourself as a designer-- so on/so forth.) If you use sta.sh-- please do make sure you wrote down on there somewhere the species credits!