Chilly times ahead, as across the islands many Mynrosians are waking to discover that a blizzard has blown in overnight.
Chilly times ahead, as across the islands many Mynrosians are waking to discover that a blizzard has blown in overnight. This frigid turn in the weather seems unlikely to pass soon, so it's time to hunker down and keep warm until it does. Given the timing, many Mynrosians were likely preparing for a visit to the temple of love, either alone in the hopes of new love or with their significant other to wish for a long relationship. So, for some, this storm may keep couples confined indoors for its duration while others may be feeling that missing person in their life keenly because of the time apart.
How does your Mynrosian deal with this weather, do they have someone by their side or are they managing alone until the weather clears? Do they cohabitate well with their significant other or are there some conflicts in spending so much time together in a limited space? How do they deal with the loneliness if they find themselves alone during this time or have they found a clever way to keep in touch?
This submission option is for all pieces related to the monthly prompt theme!
- All participants in the creation of a piece must make an individual submission to earn rewards!
- You may make a submission no matter where your piece has been uploaded, they are all eligible for the listed rewards. (ex. DeviantArt, Twitter, Toyhou.se, etc.)
- When making a submission, all characters included in the piece should be listed with the "Add Character" option by adding their code from the character masterlist (ex. M-0248, M-0069, V-0008, etc.)
- You do not need to manually add rewards to your claim, they will be granted automatically as a part of the prompt rewards.
- The minimum requirement for prompts is a flat-colored halfbody in a clearly depicted scene or a written piece with a word count of at least 1000 words.