With all the chaos from last month's Vabbit Attack and the abundance of snow on the ground, it seems many of unfortunate mhoats have found themselves falling through the snowfall and into the vabbit underground!
With all the chaos from last month's Vabbit Attack and the abundance of snow on the ground, it seems many of unfortunate mhoats have found themselves falling through the snowfall and into the vabbit underground! These vast networks of tunnels are where vabbits spend a large portion of their time when not exploring the surface.
While many of these tunnels are simple constructions with some sort of bracing and lighting built into them, those closer to vabbit settlements are beautiful works of stone masonry and mosaics made of tiles, jewels, and a variety of common materials harvested from the earth. Vabbits have greatly terraformed the underground, from building high vaulted caverns where towns forms in towering stacks toward the ceilings to gardens, farms, and other natural wonders maintained by stones magically fueled with artificial sunlight.
Some of the tunnel pathways further from the settlements are built close to the surface, these spaces are rest stop kept vibrant by natural sunlight or tunnel entrances that allow vabbits access to the surface. Many mhoats end up falling through the snow caps that protect these hidden spaces from the winter chill but aren't strong enough to bear the weight of a full-grown mhoat.
Vabbits will find some unexpected visitors in their underground abodes and mhoats seem to be stuck, how do the two species work together to solve this predicament? As for vabbits, do they welcome their surprise guests? Give them tours and offer them a place to stay until they can find their way back to the surface? Or if they are unaware of the winter chaos happening above and below ground, what is their favorite place to spend time when underground? This monthly prompt is all about exploring the vabbit lifestyle whether it be through mhoats discovering new things about these hidden creatures or through vabbits welcoming their surface brethren or just going about their daily lives.
This submission option is for all pieces related to the monthly prompt theme!
- All participants in the creation of a piece must make an individual submission to earn rewards!
- You may make a submission no matter where your piece has been uploaded, they are all eligible for the listed rewards. (ex. DeviantArt, Twitter, Toyhou.se, etc.)
- When making a submission, all characters included in the piece should be listed with the "Add Character" option by adding their code from the character masterlist (ex. M-0248, M-0069, V-0008, etc.)
- You do not need to manually add rewards to your claim, they will be granted automatically as a part of the prompt rewards.
- The minimum required for prompts is a flat-colored halfbody in a clearly depicted scene or a written piece with a word count of at least 1000 words.