Off-site Cap Rewards
Miscellaneous artwork/literature/etc. not submitted to the site's gallery can be submitted here to receive the general RoM currency, caps! (check details for rules/guidelines)
This submission option is for any pieces not submitted to the gallery on site!
- All participants in the creation of a piece must make an individual submission to earn rewards! This includes collaborators, those receiving gift art, or a commissioner looking to redeem the piece for caps.
- You may make a submission no matter where your piece has been uploaded, they are all eligible for cap rewards. (ex. deviantart, twitter, toyhou.se, etc.)
- Caps will be rewarded based upon the information listed on the Earning Caps page.
- When making a submission, all characters included in the piece should be listed with the "Add Character" option by adding their code from the character masterlist (ex. M-0248, M-0069, V-0008, etc.)
- When making a submission you will need to fill out the form below as it can affect the total caps you earn.
Modifiers: Personal, Collab, Gift Art (artist/receiver), Commission, Trade, etc.
Reused Work Details: Is this a base/ych? Yes or no.
Word Count: For literature submissions only, the word count affects the total caps earned.
Cap Booster Claim
Prompt for claiming Cap Booster rewards on any artwork submitted to the on-site gallery.
This submission option is for additional rewards from a cap booster for pieces submitted to the on-site gallery!
- Cap booster must be included as an add-on to this claim to be processed.
- You may only use a cap booster once per art piece, no double claims will be accepted.
- Compilation images (images where multiple characters are placed on individual backgrounds to increase earnings) will only have the cap booster applied to an individual image, not the entire piece with all images.
- When claimed, the reward will be x2 of whatever value the piece has already gained from being submitted to the gallery. For example, if your art piece earned 10 caps through gallery submission, then you would receive 20 caps from this claim which brings the total earned on the piece to 30 caps. This would fulfill the x3 that is listed in the item description for the cap booster.
- A cap booster can be used up to a month following a piece being submitted to the gallery; so, if a piece were submitted on October 15th, you'd be able to submit a claim until November 15th the following month.
- When submitting this claim, be sure to include a link to the gallery submission you wish to apply the cap booster.