A unique flower that can be seen floating around throughout the spring season, it is part of the Spring Scavenger Hunt 2023.
A star created from folded mhoat's silk, this item can be found during the Spring Scavenger Hunt 2023.
7 Year Anniversary Gift Pack
Category: Shopkeeper's Gifts
A chest that looks like a cake, but isn't a cake. Not that most mhoats mind, they will take a bite out of fake cake before checking if it is indeed cake. Opening this box gives a collection of 7 themed items from the 2022 RoM Anniversary.
Kitsune Welcoming Bundle
Category: Shopkeeper's Gifts
A basket of goodies for new users to claim, it comes with some helpful starter items.
Toasty Vabbit Egg
When opened in your inventory, this item will be converted into a make your own vabbit slot with standard traits at a reduced price.
When opened in your inventory, this item will be converted into a make your own vabbit slot with standard traits.
Sparkling Mhoat Egg
When opened in your inventory, this item will be converted into a make your own land mhoat slot with standard traits at a reduced price.
When opened in your inventory, this item will be converted into a make your own land mhoat slot with standard traits.
When opened in your inventory, this item will be converted into a make your own aquatic mhoat slot with standard traits.
MYO Pet Slot
When opened in your inventory, this item will be converted into a make your own pet slot. These slots allow for users to design a unique version of an existing pet type with 1 major and 2 minor alterations on the base creature.
A set of magic tools that can completely alter a MYO pet's appearance when consumed, changing a design beyond what is normally allowed when redesigning.
Consuming this item grants any species of Mynros any available spring mythic trait.
This item converts an aquatic mhoat into the kelpie subspecies which grants a new land form to explore the islands of Mynros. Kelpie mhoats retain the appearance of aquatic mhoats with all their traits and rarities, but they form a set of limbs that allow them to walk on land.
This item converts a land mhoat into the siren subspecies which grants a new aquatic form to explore the waters of Mynros. Siren mhoats retain the appearance of land mhoats with all their traits and rarities, but their back limbs are replaced by an aquatic tail and they develop the ability to breathe underwater.
Minor Redesign Potion
A small potion that slightly alters the appearance of any species of Mynros when consumed, changing a design in a way that the design still resembles the original. This potion allows a design to have one of three main aspects changed when used and these aspects are as follows; colors, traits, and markings.
* This item is not needed for ref sheet updates or very minor edits, such as small edits to overall markings, hairstyle, fur length, or additions of small cosmetic traits (ex. decorative goo, eye alterations, etc.)
Pet Swap Orb
This item allows a MYO pet to be swapped from one species to another while maintaining the current design.
Major Redesign Potion
A potion that completely alters a the appearance of a species of Mynros when consumed, changing a design beyond what is normally allowed when redesigning. This item may be used freely when the current owner of the design and the original creator is the same, meaning this is primarily meant for use on MYO designs. However, this item may also be used on a design created by an artist different from the current owner, in the following two cases:
1. Contacting the original designer to redesign the character and either paying their custom price or agreeing to a trade.
- The original designer is under no obligation to accept your redesign request and if they feel they are being coerced into accepting the request they should immediately contact the mods as this is a rule break.
- The design must have the same amount or fewer mutations/mythic traits as the original. If you want to add more traits then you will need the necessary items to do so.
- Before submitting the design update request, all parts of the commission or trade should be completed.
*It is possible for the original designer to give approval to the owner of the design (in cases where it isn't the original designer) to complete the redesign themselves, but the original designer would be required to contact the mods and let us know this is the case for record-keeping purposes.
2. If you contact the original designer and they fail to respond within 6 weeks then you may request one of the mods of Realm of Mynros draw the redesign in their stead.
- When contacting, the mod will give you a price for their services, this is the price you will have to pay in order to receive a mod-created redesign.
- Mods are only to be contacted as a secondary option and we will require you to have a screenshot showing proof of the original attempt at contact with the date and time present for both the original message and the current time the screenshot was taken.
- The only exception to this rule is when the mod you are trying to reach is, in fact, the original designer.
*These guidelines only apply to the major redesign potion and do not affect reference sheet updates, free edits, or minor redesign potion usage.